1. Compatible Surfaces The product is suitable for use on steel surfaces.
2. Features and Benefits High Gloss
3. Quick Drying
4. Non Fading
5. Lead Free Zinc Phosphate
Technical Information SABS Rating:
Finish: Gloss Finish
-Hard: 1-2 hrs
-Recoating: 1-2 hrs
Colour: White or Black
Viscosity: 60 – 65 Sec Ford Cup
Thinning: Ready for use
Specific Gravity: 0.9 – 1.10
Brush : No
Surface Preparation New Steel Surfaces
Previously Painted Surfaces
Decrease and Spray
Sand and Re-Spray
Storage and Packaging Pack Sizes
Shelf Life: 12mths
1Lt, 5Lt, 20Lt & 200Lt
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Ensure good ventilation during application and drying.
• In case of skin contact, wash with soap and water or a recognised skin cleaner.
• Avoid contact with eyes – In case of contact, rinse eyes immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice if symptoms persist.
• Harmful if swallowed. Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention.
• Refer to Material Safety Data Sheet for complete information.
Precautions • Avoid painting in wet weather or if temperature is below 10 °C.
• Ensure colour consistency by checking that product batch numbers are the same.