1. Outstanding interior and exterior durability.
2. Stain and scrub resistant.
3. Abrasion resistant.
4. Low dirt retention.
5. Excellent adhesion and flexibility.
6. Fast drying and over coating properties.
7. Alkali and water resistant.
8. Fully washable, simply wipes clean.
9. Low odour.
10. Water based – equipment cleans with water.
1. Recommended as the finishing coats where outstanding durability is required on interior
and exterior surfaces.
2. Recommended for all high quality applications
3. Recommended where resistance to water, alkali and abrasion is required.
4. Recommended for re-decoration of sound painted surfaces.
Type: Pure Acrylic Emulsion
Appearance: Sheen finish
Drying time: Surface: 1 hour
Hard: 3 – 4 hours
Re-coating: 4 – 24 hours
Viscosity: 95 – 100 K.U’s
S.G.: 1.25 – 1.3
Mass solids: 50 – 53%
Flash point: Non-flammable
Spreading rate: 8 – 10 square meters per litre
Pack sizes: 1L, 5L & 20L
Colour range: White tint bases for all colour options.
Ready for use with brush, roller or texture roller.
PAINTING SPECIFICATIONS – NEW SURFACES
1. Remove dust, dirt and plaster splashes.
2. Cut out large cracks and imperfections.
3. Make good with Multi-fill Crackfiller.
4. Sand smooth when dry.
Painting brick, plaster and fibre cement
1. Apply 1 coat of Pigmented plaster primer.
2. Apply 2 coats of Meridian Pure Acrylic Sheen.
3. Allow 6 hours drying between coats.
1. Remove all dirt, grease, etc. and sand smooth surface.
2. Dust off.
3. Apply 1 coat of Universal Undercoat.
4. Allow overnight drying.
5. Sand lightly and apply 2 coats of Meridian Pure Acrylic Sheen
6. Allow 6 hours drying between coats.
PAINTING SPECIFICATIONS – REDECORATION
1. Wash down with sugar soap to remove all grease and other contaminants.
2. Repair all cracks with Multi-fill Crack Filler and spot prime with Pigmented Plaster
3. Gloss Enamel and Eggshell finishes must be sanded to a matt surface.
4. Wash, rinse and allow to dry.
5. Apply 2 coats of Meridian Pure Acrylic Sheen.
6. Allow 4 hours drying between coats.
1. Remove all loose and flaking substrate
2. Stop and fill all large cracks with Multi-fill Crack Filler.
3. Sand smooth, rinse and allow to dry.
4. Apply 1 coat of Pigmented plaster primer.
5. Allow to dry for 4 hours.
6. Apply 2 coats of Meridian Pure Acrylic Sheen.
7. Allow 6 hours drying between coats.