A single pack fast drying gloss enamel for the protection and decoration of steel.
1. Quick dry coating.
2. High gloss with good light fastness.
3. Good durability – for interior and exterior applications.
4. Good adhesion to properly primed steel.
5. Economical light industrial coating.
Spraying of machines, farming implements, steel furniture and all general steel work.
Type: Styrenated alkyd
Viscosity: 50 – 60 sec “ Ford Cup no. 4
Density: 0.90 – 1.00
Drying: (a) Touch dry: 10 – 15 min
(b) Hard Dry: 2 – 4 hours
(c) Recoating: 6 – 8 hours
Spreading: 6 -10 square metres per litre
Thinning and cleaning: Quick Dry Thinners
Spray or brush.
SURFACE AND COATING APPLICATION
1. All surfaces should be clean, free of dust, dirt, oil, grease and rust.
2. Remove rust by wire brushing and sanding, prime surface with red oxide primer before
overcoating with 2 coats of Meridian Quick Dry enamel.
Flammable – Apply in well ventilated areas only