1. Exceptional filling properties.
2. Good opacity.
3. Low odour.
4. Water based – utensils cleaned with water.
1. Recommended where an economical but durable interior/exterior coating is required.
2. Suitable as a first /filler coat below a finishing coat
2. Suitable for new plaster, ceilings, fibre boards and gypsum plaster.
Type: Acrylic PVA Emulsion
Appearance: Matt finish
Drying time: Surface: 1 hour
Hard: 3 – 4 hours
Re-coating: 4 hours
Viscosity: 100 – 110 K.U’s
Mass solids: 57 – 60%
Flash point: Non-flammable
Spreading Rate: 6 – 8 square meters per litre
Pack sizes: 5L, 20L
Colour range: White
Ready for use with brush or roller.
PAINTING SPECIFICATIONS NEW SURFACES
1. Remove dust, dirt and plaster splashes.
2. Cut out large cracks and imperfections.
3. Make good with acrylic crack filler.
4. Sand smooth when dry.
5. Apply 1 coat pigmented plaster primer
Painting brick, plaster and Concrete
1. Apply 2 coats of Meridian First Coat or 1 coat Meridian First Coat and 1 finishing coat.
2. Allow 4 hours drying between coats.
PAINTING SPECIFICATIONS: RE-COATING
Previously painted surfaces in good condition
1. Wash to remove all grease and grime
2. Apply 2 coats of Meridian First Coat or 1 coat Meridian First Coat and 1 finishing coat.
Previously painted surfaces in poor condition.
1. Remove all loose and flaking material
2. Repair all cracks with acrylic crack filler and sand smooth
3. Apply one coat of pigmented plaster primer
4. Apply 2 coats of Meridian First Coat or 1 coat Meridian First Coat and 1 finishing coat.